circle of words
Cooking Companions[this one is especially for vic – my nigella]
No one who cooks cooks alone. Even at at her most solitary, a cook in the kitchen is surrounded by generations of cooks past, the advice and menus of cooks present, the wisdom of cookbook writers.
1. Who taught you how to cook? self taught
2. Where do you get recipes and ideas for meals? whatever is at hand really, but i own a really old amy vanderbilt cookbook, that has little recipe cards stuck in.
3. What is the one thing that you cook the best? that would be my 4 cheese lasange
4. Do you have an item that you always seem to make for pot lucks and/or parties? the 4 cheese lasange
1. Have you ever attended a concert? If so, who; and how old were you when you attended your first concert? yes, i’ve been to various artistes here and i’ve been to the tibetian freedom concert. i was 11 when i saw a flock of seagulls and the fixx here.
2. What is the biggest ride or rollercoaster that you’ve ever been on? Were you frightened to go on it? not a big fan of amusement parks and rides. i get enough thrills driving.
3. Is there an annual ‘festival’ that you make sure you never miss? If so, please tell about it; if not, is there any annual event that you like to attend? well carnival used to be a big thing for me, but not anymore, but i would like to go to glastonbury at least once.