not much to tell this morning, it’s just as good a day as any this week. vic is here in two weeks. i still haven’t figured how to get the clock to sit where i want it to, but i will, fear not.
before i head off work here is your friday five:
1. What were your favorite childhood stories?
that’s a toss up between the enid blyton fantasy books and the hardy boys
2. What books from your childhood would you like to share with [your] children?
chronicles of narnia (i already did.)
3. Have you re-read any of those childhood stories and been surprised by anything?
how covertly racist enid blyton was
4. How old were you when you first learned to read?
about 18 months i think (i used to consume my books, literally, read it, then eat it.)
5. Do you remember the first ‘grown-up’ book you read? How old were you?
not really sure, i would read anything i could get my hands on. age appropriate material was never high on my list of priorities.
i’m off to work. i’ll post later have a great day.