DAYS TIL VICTORIA GETS HERE: 34
i keep promising myself that i do one of these and in my anger and frustration yesterday, i completely forgot, so here my friday five:
1. What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to do, but never have?
tour the near and far east
2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest?
almost brutally so
3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn’t? What happened?
yes, i’m still waiting for it to bit me in the ass
4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why?
william gibson’s cyberpunk series, because i’m such a geek.
5. What’s one talent/skill you don’t have but always wanted?
to be a bassist
i had a lovely nights sleep filled with all sorts of lovely dreams. i’m ready to face the day. i’m supposed to scout more locations today as well as continue on the tattoo, we’ll see how that goes. it’s also an F1 weekend. need to find somewhere to watch, because it’s in canada, the qualifying/race time is a reasonable hour.
i just took the fox iq test (that even looks ironic), i got 45 questions right and scored 112. whatever. there is no correlation, no way to asses the score.
time for breakfast, i’m ravenous. until later, i bid you adieu.