well i should know better having gone to bed close to 3am, now i’m just trying to pull myself together and get started.
i’d really like nothing better than to crawl into bed and work from home today, but that’s not going to happen, so i’m taking a moment to centre myself, read the news, check out the blogs, focus on that magnificent dream i had last night, mmmmmmmm.
24 days, 24 days, 24 days, 24 days. nothing like a mantra and determination to see you through.
just pulled this from jadedgrrl:
1. Surf sites at random, or have a set list of regular reads?
i start with the regular reads then follow the links
2. Do you visit mostly blogs, or news or other sites?
news andother sites but the blogs are catching up
3. Do you go online every day, or just a couple of days a week?
every single day, far too often.
4. Do you allow comments on your blog, or not?
i do, i love the feedback
5. Do you shop online at all, or at regular stores?
when i can, i live on a rock, most of the things i truly desire are best acquired online
6. Have you ever done online bill-paying/banking, or not?
oh hell yes
7. Which news site do you prefer… MSNBC.com or CNN.com? Or do you prefer some other one?
bbc, alternet. real(ish) news
8. Live chat rooms, or message boards?
9. Instant messaging or e-mail?
im for the close friends and mail for everyone else.
10. Yes or no: have you ever met, or at least talked on the phone with, another blogger? If not, would you want to? Why or why not?
actually went to see matrix reloaded with 3 other js members (but we’ve know each other in person before, does that count?)
ok, now i’m officially late for work, i should get going.