got this from honeydippedlotus
First Ten: All About You
1 | What do you wish was your name?
– I love my name, i went through a phase in my teens where i went by my second name, but now… it suits me fine.
2) What song seems to reflect you the most?
currently break stuff -limp bizkit (and that worries me greatly)
3) What thing always makes your day when it happens/ you see it?
seeing my daughter asleep
4) If you could change one of your qualities, what would it be and why?
temper my biting wit
5) What in your life influences you the most?
victoria and my children. whatever i do in my life directly affects them
6) What has been your wildest/best/most interesting fantasy? Has it come true?
no comment. suffice to say its has.
7) Which feature of yours do you love? Which do you hate?
my brain. ive gotten to a point where im happy with how i am.
8) If you had to have a picture be your symbol, what would it be and why?
hmmm, the moon, it reflects the brilliance of other bodies.
9) What would you title the movie or soundtrack of your life?
10) What are you most disappointed with so far?
that im married 18 months and havent spent as many days with my wife
Next Five: About Others
11) Whats one quality that makes a person worth being around?
– Sense of humor
12) Whats one thing about a friend that always pisses you off?
lack of loyalty
13) Ok, now vent your worst people experience:
too man to count
14) What is a major turn on?
intelligence, sense of humor and great legs
15) If you could create the perfect person, what three qualities would they have and what would they look like?
brilliant, funny, talented. long legs and a lovely smile.
Last Five: About Life
16) What confuses you the most about life?
why people are so intolerant
17) What is one thing that goes on that makes you want to scream?
18) Which matters more, peoples words or actions? Why?
actions. im in advertising, i sell lies for a living…
19) Does love really make the world go round? Is love present in todays world?
it does. its hanging in there
20) What is one issue is most important to you?
Leave a Reply