machine is fixed. i am so good. no cash, but the person is travelling next week and is coming back with two copies of HP for me, so that`s cool.
i`m in distraction mode, so i got this questionnaire from someone else`s blog and it`s helping me get through the afternoon:
1. Full Name: keifel anthony horatio st. clair agostini
2. Were you named after anyone? with a name like that, the question is who i`m not named after
3. Do you wish on stars? i do
4. Which finger is your favorite? wedding
5. When did you last cry? a couple weeks ago
6. Do you like your handwriting? not really anymore
7.What is your favorite lunch meat? chicken
8. Any bad habits? too many to mention
9. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf? no cds currently, but the most embarrasing mp3 in my collection is the timberlake album
10. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? what?
11. Are you a daredevil? not really
12. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? yep
13.Do you care about looks? not really
14. Have you ever misused or mispronounced a word and it sounded absolutely stupid? Yes.
15. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? No.
16. Do fish have feelings? what?
17. Are you trendy?No.
18. How do you release anger? i blog
19. Where is your second home? ha. that?s funny.
20. Do you trust others easily? no
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? i was partial to books, but i would have to say my bike
24. Have you ever been on radio or television? Yes.
25. Journal? yes
26. Do you use sarcasm a lot? what do you think?
27. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? yes
28. What do you look for in a guy/girl? brains and a sense of humour
29. What are your nicknames? pig, kei
30. Would you bungee jump? no
31. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? no
32. What are you worried about right now? money for vic?s trip
33. Do you ever wear overalls? no
34. Do you think that you are strong? strong enough.
35. What?s your favorite ice cream flavor? cookies & cream
36. What?s your favorite colour? grey
37. What is your least favorite thing in the world? intolerance
38. How many wisdom teeth do you have? i think i have two left
39. Are you in love w/ anyone? YES! YES! YES!
40. How many people have a crush on YOU right now? no one as far as i know
41. Who do you miss most? victoria
42. what is your favorite t.v. show? gilmore girls, smallville, alias
i`m sure i missed something there. but onwards…
the envelope please:
In fact, your test results show that you?re 86% compatible with Neo-Pagan religious beliefs.
How do we know this? Your high compatibility with these religions was assessed objectively based on how you answered questions on the test. Your score indicates that you share more core beliefs with this religion than you do with the other 9 world religions assessed in the test.
Here are some important details about the religion that might reveal why: Though different Neo-Pagan groups have different faiths, in general, they are primarily polytheists – they believe in multiple gods and goddesses. Most groups also have a highly personal relationship with nature and its seasons, observing important rituals throughout the year to express their faith. It appears that you are also interested in the natural world and the significance it has in your life. Recent attempts to reconstruct the ancient pagan faith; nearly wiped out after years of persecution; have unearthed spiritual texts and a highly secretive oral tradition. While the history of their religion is important, most Neo-Pagan practitioners worship in solitude, performing rituals of personal significance to express their own highly individual spirituality. Perhaps you too enjoy being alone when you want to reflect about the world.
Your belief system is 71% compatible with Unitarian Universalist religious beliefs.
But did you know that even though Unitarian Universalists have mixed beliefs about the existence of God, they tend to share the belief that there is something to be learned from every world religion- It appears that you are also open to a wide variety of religious and spiritual ideas. By accepting differences between individual spiritual beliefs, Unitarian Universalists come together under a few broad and inclusive moral ideologies. They pass their beliefs from generation to generation through their church`s literature and their teachings, both of which draw on many of the major spiritual texts from a variety of religions. Typically open-minded and intellectual, Unitarian Universalists encourage individual exploration of many different spiritual truths. They also tend to be politically liberal. It seems that you also see the importance of being open-minded and curious.